The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care is always looking for ways to improve the information and services provided on this website. Your comments and inquiries are welcome. Please use the feedback form below to send us your questions, comments and suggestions.
You may find an answer to your questions here:
- Understanding Health Care in Ontario
- Ontario Health Insurance (OHIP)
- Health Card Renewal Appointment Booking
- Changing your home address on your health card online
- Ontario's Public Drug Programs
- Assistive Devices Program
- Seniors' Care
- Healthy Living
Service Standards and Accessibility:
- Accessible Customer Service Policy
- Common Service Standards
- Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care Service Standards
If your situation is a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or 911.
To speak to a nurse about a medical or health-related issue, call:
- Telehealth Ontario
- Toll free : 1-866-797-0000
For general inquiries, call:
- Toll free : 1-866-532-3161
- In Toronto, (416) 314-5518
- TTY : 1-800-387-5559
- Hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Toll free : 1-888-414-4774
In Toronto, (416) 314-6197
Send us a letter
- ServiceOntario- INFOline
- 5775 Yonge Street - 16th Floor
- Toronto ON M7A 2E5 Canada
If you are mailing health card forms, see ServiceOntario, Health Card Services for the address of your local OHIP office.
Notice of Collection : The personal information that you have provided to us to enable us to respond to your inquiry will only be used for that purpose. You will not be placed on any mailing lists, nor will your information be released to any third party, except as may be authorized by law. The authority for obtaining this information from you complies with section 38(2) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions regarding privacy and your personal information, please contact the Office of the Chief Information and Privacy Officer.