Family Health Care Provider
A family health care provider can offer you and your family ongoing care such as family health advice, vaccinations, examinations and prescriptions. They also have a complete understanding of your health history.
Tip : If you don’t have a family health care provider, try Health Care Connect. They can help you find a family doctor or nurse practitioner in your community.
Use this option when you need
- Diagnosis and treatment for common illnesses and injuries
- Support in managing a chronic condition
- A referral to a health care specialist
- A checkup including routine screening tests for cancer, etc
- Flu shots or other routine vaccines